Lecture Applications of Machine Learning and Data Science
- Introduction on different learning strategies
- Fundamentals and different types of regression networks
- Application of document recognition (DeepDocClassifier)
- Application on the simulation of physical phenomena (fluid dynamics)
- Statistics of different kinds of data
- Probabilistic and non-probabilistic methods
- Advanced applications on time-series analysis
- Fundamentals of reinforcement learning
- Different approaches of reinforcement learning
- Demonstration of reinforcement learning in games
For all other organizational details, see this course in KIS.
We use OLAT to organize the course.
The OLAT course can be found here. The passcode has been distributed through email.